Why TTI is Unique
These flexible TTI funds are to be used to identify, adopt, and strengthen transformation initiatives and activities that can be implemented in the State, either through a new initiative or expansion of one already underway, and should focus on one or multiple phases of system change. TTI recipients are chosen on the following criteria:
- Transformation readiness, demonstrated by examples of transformation initiatives already underway using State funds, Block grant funds, other identified public or private resources
- Existing multi-agency collaboration on transformation initiatives.
- Proposed initiatives rooted in systems change with the greatest quality impact.
- Identification of other state resources and infrastructure which may leverage the TTI award funds for the proposed initiative.
- Realistic timeframes, concrete activities, and measurable outcomes for the proposed initiative.